Careers with Sapphire Property Management
Sapphire is recruiting! Due to our fast-growing portfolio, we are on the lookout for professional, talented individuals to join our great team.
We are a rapidly growing Block and Estate Management company, based in Colchester managing a large portfolio of developments predominantly across Essex and Suffolk.
Please see below the roles currently available and press ‘apply’ to forward your application.
Due to increased levels of business, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Office Junior/Apprentice to work as part of an established team.
- This is both an administrative and customer-service job
- Helping out with general admin duties, which will include filing, proof-reading, and typing up letters
- You will also be responsible for dealing with the office’s external and internal post
- Occasionally greeting clients and/or contractors if they visit our offices
- Making refreshments for staff and when necessary for clients
- Dealing with the Company’s finances such as Invoices
- Answering phone-calls, taking and distributing telephone messages efficiently and/or transferring calls to the relevant person in the office
- Monitoring the SPM Voicemail and Info Mailbox
- Labelling up keys for developments and ensuring the keys are signed in and out if they are collected
- Any adhoc duties
You must have:
- Confident and bright attitude
- Excellent phone manner
- IT Literate, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good team-player, but can also work well independently
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Must be able to work to the strictest of confidence due to nature of the documents you may handle and comply with the Data Protection Act.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Excellent long term career prospects
- Support will be given to candidates studying and working towards industry qualifications (such as IRPM)
- Company Pension Scheme
- 21 days Holiday allowance plus bank holidays and Christmas shutdown (Christmas Eve – News Years)